Triggered carbon is an extremely helpful absorbent. Because of their high surface area and high levels of surface area sensitivities, triggered carbon can be utilized to cleanse, dechlorinate, deodorize and decolorize both fluid and vapor applications. Furthermore, triggered carbons are cost-effective absorbents for lots of markets such as sprinkle filtration, oil and valuable steel healing primarily for gold. The base products for triggered carbons are coconut covering coal or timber.
Various kinds of triggered carbon are fit for different specific applications.
- Granulated triggered carbon
- Pelletized triggered carbon
- Powdered triggered carbon
- Impregnated triggered carbon
- Catalytic triggered carbon
Choosing the appropriate triggered carbon item and fit depends upon the application and pollutants you strategize to eliminate.
- Common applications are:
- Elimination of unstable natural substances such as Benzene, TCE and PCE.
- Hydrogen Sulfide (HS) and elimination of gases.
- Impregnated triggered carbon utilized as a germs inhibitor in consuming sprinkle filtering’s systems.
- Elimination of smell triggering substances.
- Elimination of chlorine and chloramine.
Typical applications are:
- Removal of volatile organic compounds such as Benzene, TCE, and PCE.
- Hydrogen Sulfide (HS) and removal of waste gases.
- Impregnated activated carbon used as a bacteria inhibitor in drinking water filters.
- Removal of taste and odor causing compounds such as MIB and geosmin
- Recovery of gold
- Removal of chlorine and chloramine